Notifications
Clear all

Teenage Acne

MemberMember
(@heyitslina)

Posted : 12/26/2012 10:30 am

Hi, my name is Lina and I am 17 years old. I've had acne since I was about 14..I've frequently visited this site but never joined. I've tried all of the following:

- Neutrogena

- Clean & Clear

- Apple cider treatment

- Egg mask treatment

Etc etc.

However, a few months ago I decided to go all natural and started using all natural soaps so my day was as following:

Morning- Citrus & Gylcerin facial soap followed by tea tree oil soap and dry face with paper towel (less bacteria etc).

Night- Citrus & Glycerin facial soap followed by cream clay soap. Pores are cleansed and tighened.

Through this I've lost almost ALL of my acne so what I can basically say is stay natural and don't give up :)

MemberMember
(@hi-im-pat)

Posted : 01/06/2013 4:23 am

Glad you found something that works for you. All natural stuff is awesome because sometimes chemicals can just cause extra irritation, you know? The one Neutrogena product I liked was that oil-free cleanser in the soap dispenser and it's orange, and it worked nice, but it dried my skin so badly it started to peel a little, was terrible. Right now I'm on Nature's Cure, which boasts about natural ingredients, and the pills you get have natural stuff in them, which I definitely like.