Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
itsoveryes

Vitamin B5 Hairloss- Cured (Pictures)

When you take b5 your hair falls out you will loose 30-50% of your hair density when you stop the b5 your hair will remain lifeless and strawlike the 50% that you lost due to the shedding effect of vitamin b5 will not return.10 years later you will still only have 50% of your hair that you had before b5 .

im not sure if it changes dna or the actual hair follicle or the sebum glands.

its obviously something you haven’t been through your self so you should stop trying to bench people on there situation and tell them there stupid.

i have been like this for 10 plus years don’t you think I would have tried an iron and zink blood test during the 10years.

there is also people with accutane hair loss who have never gained the hair they lost back.

if you think I am talking shit take 10 grams of b5 for 4 months and then tell me it’s stupid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2020 at 4:55 PM, brendan452 said:

When you take b5 your hair falls out you will loose 30-50% of your hair density when you stop the b5 your hair will remain lifeless and strawlike the 50% that you lost due to the shedding effect of vitamin b5 will not return.10 years later you will still only have 50% of your hair that you had before b5 .

im not sure if it changes dna or the actual hair follicle or the sebum glands.

its obviously something you haven’t been through your self so you should stop trying to bench people on there situation and tell them there stupid.

i have been like this for 10 plus years don’t you think I would have tried an iron and zink blood test during the 10years.

there is also people with accutane hair loss who have never gained the hair they lost back.

if you think I am talking shit take 10 grams of b5 for 4 months and then tell me it’s stupid 

`

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, chiefdez said:

ignoring the fact that there are ppl taking grams upon grams of B5 for months to years and nothing happens to their hair yet asking me to do it out of complete convincement it is gonna happen to me (which i highly doubt) lmao. u think B5 has this effect when just a few ppl report *potentially* (not proven) linked hair loss out of millions who take it without issues? u ever done an appropriate study on the pharmacokinetics of B5 on an experimental group to tell me ur little nonsense theories are sound? meanwhile B5 has been in various experimental studies -not only related to acne- and zero of them report side effects such as hair loss...

if B5 overdose had this side effect we would know it, like how we know ab the side effects of every other thing before releasing it to the public. guess what we do know? B2 and B7 deficiency is linked to hair loss whereas ignestion of some of the B vitamins in excess has hair improving properties. that's what science says, not sum random dude on the internet. one of the guys in this forum (first pages) USED B5 for his hair loss.

making bold nonsense statements on a matter like this without scientific proof for anything u claim will certainly make u look stupid, it's not that im calling u one. "juS bC tHiS hApPeNeD tO mE iT iS tRuE sCrEw ScIeNcE!1!1". i wonder what kinda person would ever think a vitamin changes ur DNA. jesus fckin christ. ever been in school? get some. i know that some ppl develop hair problems bc of accutane, but most ppl's resolve. the difference is we do know that 13-cis-retinoic acid may cause hair loss, whereas studies on B5 do not give us any clue that B5 might...

so currently we do not have scientific findings of B5 causing hair loss and disruption of hair growth. but u know what can disrupt ur hair growth? genetic predisposition to mpb, other hormonal problems, autoimmune disease, and stress. i have found ppl on the web who said their hair did grow back after B5 and one girl who linked her hair loss to B5 came back months later to say her her hair loss was actually caused by her excessive estrogen production and that once she fixed her hormonal issue the hair loss stopped. this is why i cant trust ppl on the internet. this whole thread is ab hair loss that supposedly doesn't resolve. and yet both of u admitted that ur hair loss stopped. all the rest seems like exaggeration. as if you count how many hairs there are on ur head for u to notice hair growth.

i was on 500mg for 3 months and i had to stop it bc it gave me mouth ulcers and sore throat. my hair has been mildly shedding on and off due to stress for months and started before B5 (and grows normally, even think B5 made it grow way faster while i was on it) so i can't provide a testimony other than it surely depletes other B vitamins for it to cause any problems.

"10 years later you will still only have 50% of your hair that you had before b5". u may wanna reread this sentence of yours.

a medical professional can examine ur problem and tell u if theres anything wrong w ur hair follicles. scaring tf out of ppl for no reason is not cool.

Listen I took B5 for 9 months straight @10G.. my skin was perfect and I was happy. I then decided to stop taking B5 (cause my skin was great) after a few months my skin got worse so I went back on B5. Nothing happened this time and after a few months my hair started to shed. That was 10 years ago.

my hair continues to shed but obviously less now cause there is not as much.

 

There is no bro science here, and your making it sound like we’re just inventing stuff when we all have the same stories. The only person I seen recover was a girl so yeah maybe we had an underlying MPB gene and this somehow it accelerated it. 
 

You can believe your whole ‘B5 depleted other vitamins’ theory but that is bullshit. Me and others have had this for 10 years surely they would have corrected by now. I also took b complex and done nothing.

You sound like a young person and I know your probably angry after reading the thread cause there is no answers but believe me it’s not the end of the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Darcy202 said:

Listen I took B5 for 9 months straight @10G.. my skin was perfect and I was happy. I then decided to stop taking B5 (cause my skin was great) after a few months my skin got worse so I went back on B5. Nothing happened this time and after a few months my hair started to shed. That was 10 years ago.

my hair continues to shed but obviously less now cause there is not as much.

 

There is no bro science here, and your making it sound like we’re just inventing stuff when we all have the same stories. The only person I seen recover was a girl so yeah maybe we had an underlying MPB gene and this somehow it accelerated it. 
 

You can believe your whole ‘B5 depleted other vitamins’ theory but that is bullshit. Me and others have had this for 10 years surely they would have corrected by now. I also took b complex and done nothing.

You sound like a young person and I know your probably angry after reading the thread cause there is no answers but believe me it’s not the end of the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

u shuld try running some blood tests and also check for any autoimmune diseases. Also if ur feeling other side effects then hair loss like eyebrow thinning, fatigue, cold feet and hands, stool changes. U shuld prolly talk to ur GP about that  and also just try to lead a healthy diet. Don't smoke, drink. Go gluten free, no sugar, eat more foods high in antioxidants. Basically any fruit and vegetables and exercise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2020 at 2:37 AM, Darcy202 said:

Listen I took B5 for 9 months straight @10G.. my skin was perfect and I was happy. I then decided to stop taking B5 (cause my skin was great) after a few months my skin got worse so I went back on B5. Nothing happened this time and after a few months my hair started to shed. That was 10 years ago.

my hair continues to shed but obviously less now cause there is not as much.

 

There is no bro science here, and your making it sound like we’re just inventing stuff when we all have the same stories. The only person I seen recover was a girl so yeah maybe we had an underlying MPB gene and this somehow it accelerated it. 
 

You can believe your whole ‘B5 depleted other vitamins’ theory but that is bullshit. Me and others have had this for 10 years surely they would have corrected by now. I also took b complex and done nothing.

You sound like a young person and I know your probably angry after reading the thread cause there is no answers but believe me it’s not the end of the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

`

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VITAMINB5FUCKEDME said:

u shuld try running some blood tests and also check for any autoimmune diseases. Also if ur feeling other side effects then hair loss like eyebrow thinning, fatigue, cold feet and hands, stool changes. U shuld prolly talk to ur GP about that  and also just try to lead a healthy diet. Don't smoke, drink. Go gluten free, no sugar, eat more foods high in antioxidants. Basically any fruit and vegetables and exercise.

Done many blood tests.. checked everything.. all in order. 

Why gluten free? Are you just making this stuff up as you go along?

why are you suggesting these things? Have you stopped the shedding?

 

if not then I don’t wanna hear your shitty recommendations.

1 hour ago, chiefdez said:

i kinda feel like y'all haven't heard of a normal hair shedding cycle... u dont shed a lot of hair bc its normal to shed only a little, not bc "theres not much hair to shed anymore". u was on 10gr for 9 months and nothing happened to ur hair, what makes u think the 2nd time it was B5? more hair shedding can be normal at different stages in life and certain times of the year.

and like i said, several guys on this forum actually reported their hair loss not only stopped but also had significant regrowth and some of them did nothing to get it, it just happened. the girls didn't say anything ab lasting improvements and one of them came here for hair loss unrelated to B5. u cant trust anyone here.

yalls stories are v different if u ask me the only thing in common is the 10 yrs thing which says nothing. mpb is far more common and has early onset in lots of ppl.

i'm not saying u invented stuff i'm just letting u know how unscientific and baseless all these theories are. if i can recognise what's nonsense being a 20yr old, how can u not do it at 30yrs old¿

the only thing to be angry at this thread about is the lack of sense and scientific base. i do not struggle from B5 hair loss and i, like others, just came here to provide some help and maybe shine some logic into yalls thinking. threads like this is what makes other ppl freak tf out for no actual reason

ppl just easily ignore that B5 cant have lasting changes in ur body as we would all be acne free forever after stopping B5, yet acne comes back rapidly if we stop it. simplest fact to get ur head around.

It honestly sounds like your trying to dismiss everything we say and don’t wanna believe this is happening to you. Your only 20 years old we are older and have way more expertise with this.

Look how big this thread is, believe me it’s happening to loads of people not just a select few.

anyway I have no good advice to give. Just don’t do anything stupid like take more pills. Make B5 be your last.

Maybe someday someone will figure it out but I won’t be holding my breath. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2020 at 4:19 AM, Darcy202 said:

Done many blood tests.. checked everything.. all in order. 

Why gluten free? Are you just making this stuff up as you go along?

why are you suggesting these things? Have you stopped the shedding?

 

if not then I don’t wanna hear your shitty recommendations.

It honestly sounds like your trying to dismiss everything we say and don’t wanna believe this is happening to you. Your only 20 years old we are older and have way more expertise with this.

Look how big this thread is, believe me it’s happening to loads of people not just a select few.

anyway I have no good advice to give. Just don’t do anything stupid like take more pills. Make B5 be your last.

Maybe someday someone will figure it out but I won’t be holding my breath. 

 

`

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, chiefdez said:

expertise doesn't necessarily come with age, guess a 30yr old should know.

this thread is big bc it's filled with conversations of the same 6 people over the years. u'd go back and see dudes who said their hair issue resolved.

i don't have B5 hair loss so idk what you're going for with that. i was on B5 for 3 months but decided to go off bc i started getting deficiency symptoms.

reading reviews brought me here to see what it rly is about & i just see that threads like this scare ppl out for no legit reason. someone must say it since y'all going crazy. i'm not the first person to come here suggesting that all this is insanity at its best.

u aint doing urself any better by dismissing ideas of others.

This thread was not created to scare people. At the beginning  people acted like Ginny pigs and took different vitamins/minerals to help correct the hair loss caused by Overdoes of B5.

Nobody got back with a clear answer to fix it. Surely if I or anyone else figured it out We would let people know.

you say you don’t have an issue with hair loss so why are you hear telling people there stupid? 
 

millions of people take B5 everyday with no issues of course. but people don’t overdose and take 10G a day for months like some of us did. There is no way of knowing what damage that has done to peoples bodies. 
 

Anyway I’m not trying  to scare people.. like I said earlier there is more to life then good looking hair just be glad your not bald. And if your really desperate I’m sure you could get a transplant. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2020 at 3:00 AM, Darcy202 said:

This thread was not created to scare people. At the beginning  people acted like Ginny pigs and took different vitamins/minerals to help correct the hair loss caused by Overdoes of B5.

Nobody got back with a clear answer to fix it. Surely if I or anyone else figured it out We would let people know.

you say you don’t have an issue with hair loss so why are you hear telling people there stupid? 
 

millions of people take B5 everyday with no issues of course. but people don’t overdose and take 10G a day for months like some of us did. There is no way of knowing what damage that has done to peoples bodies. 
 

Anyway I’m not trying  to scare people.. like I said earlier there is more to life then good looking hair just be glad your not bald. And if your really desperate I’m sure you could get a transplant. 

 

 

`

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2020 at 9:12 AM, brendan452 said:

There is not one person who cured there b5 hair loss on this whole forum.

 

Don't spread misinformation, I haven't lost hair for over a year now.

All my other symptoms are also gone.

 

On 5/6/2020 at 10:07 PM, chiefdez said:

expertise doesn't necessarily come with age, guess a 30yr old should know.

this thread is big bc it's filled with conversations of the same 6 people over the years. u'd go back and see dudes who said their hair issue resolved.

i don't have B5 hair loss so idk what you're going for with that. i was on B5 for 3 months but decided to go off bc i started getting deficiency symptoms.

reading reviews brought me here to see what it rly is about & i just see that threads like this scare ppl out for no legit reason. someone must say it since y'all going crazy. i'm not the first person to come here suggesting that all this is insanity at its best.

u aint doing urself any better by dismissing ideas of others.

 

I can tell you the problem with this thread. It's an infinite loop, it's the same thing over and over and over:

1. New frog comes on thread with b5 hair loss

2. New frog then proceeds to not read the thread and ask for easy mode 10$ pill off Amazon cure (of which obviously doesn't and won't ever exist)

3. New frog then goes to general practitioner (which is absolutely useless when it comes to b5 hair loss) which then recommends blood tests (all of which provide no information remotely related to b5 hair loss)

4. New frog then proceeds to waste their time with random supplements that either don't work or make things worse or get more blood tests (all of which have been taken and studied anyways) 

Edited by MrBushido

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A b complex with the other minerals and vitamins have been helping my hair. My nails are also starting to look way better now and not brittle anymore. No more gassing, bloating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 5:05 PM, MrBushido said:

 

Don't spread misinformation, I haven't lost hair for over a year now.

All my other symptoms are also gone.

 

 

I can tell you the problem with this thread. It's an infinite loop, it's the same thing over and over and over:

1. New frog comes on thread with b5 hair loss

2. New frog then proceeds to not read the thread and ask for easy mode 10$ pill off Amazon cure (of which obviously doesn't and won't ever exist)

3. New frog then goes to general practitioner (which is absolutely useless when it comes to b5 hair loss) which then recommends blood tests (all of which provide no information remotely related to b5 hair loss)

4. New frog then proceeds to waste their time with random supplements that either don't work or make things worse or get more blood tests (all of which have been taken and studied anyways) 

Whoa what? I was one of the original posters of this like 8 years ago. I have been sporadically checking this forum since then, but I had no idea you were able to stop it. To save me a bit of searching, do you think you could post it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2020 at 7:07 PM, chiefdez said:

expertise doesn't necessarily come with age, guess a 30yr old should know.

this thread is big bc it's filled with conversations of the same 6 people over the years. u'd go back and see dudes who said their hair issue resolved.

i don't have B5 hair loss so idk what you're going for with that. i was on B5 for 3 months but decided to go off bc i started getting deficiency symptoms.

reading reviews brought me here to see what it rly is about & i just see that threads like this scare ppl out for no legit reason. someone must say it since y'all going crazy. i'm not the first person to come here suggesting that all this is insanity at its best.

u aint doing urself any better by dismissing ideas of others.

Been around for 6 years reading this thread periodically, there’s been waaay more than 6 people posting here, and probably plenty more lurking.

And lol at the irony of your last sentence.

Do you have nothing better to do than start arguments with strangers about an issue that apparently has zero relevance to your life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×