Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
itsoveryes

Vitamin B5 Hairloss- Cured (Pictures)

Think your wasting your time no point taking omega three unless you have had a blood test and shown as deficient.

i eat tuna twice a week and other fish plus we cook with olive oil and I eat nuts so I won’t be deficient 

keep me posted though and good luck with it after all everyone is different but I don’t think taking omega three every day is a cure it will eventually build up in your system to the point of overdose it’s very high vitamin a and is fat soluble

1 hour ago, brendan452 said:

Think your wasting your time no point taking omega three unless you have had a blood test and shown as deficient.

i eat tuna twice a week and other fish plus we cook with olive oil and I eat nuts so I won’t be deficient 

keep me posted though and good luck with it after all everyone is different but I don’t think taking omega three every day is a cure it will eventually build up in your system to the point of overdose it’s very high vitamin a and is fat soluble

i will prolly try it at a low dosage like spyder said. its pretty hard for me to eat fatty fish foods since my family dosent cook it often and even if we cook fish its some fried fish that is store bought and i havent had salmon in a looooooooong time.

11 hours ago, brendan452 said:

I think i learnt in my nutrition class that u have to balance out the omega 3 and 6 for it to function well. Nuts are high in omega 6 so maybe that could've thrown u off the scale idk just a possibility.

1 hour ago, brendan452 said:

Okay but as soon as you start getting dry lips that’s if you do stop immediately 

I find it odd that i was also taking a omege 3 previously at 1500mg and it did nth for me.

Brendan did u also face any other symptoms than hair loss? I think my body hair is thinning everywhere and my eyebrows and leg hair also my groin. I might have some thyroid issues idk but i don't face any fatigue my blood pressure is normal and my heart is suppose to beat as it is.

im still leaning more onto a thyroid and adrenal problems because i have cold feet, bad sleep i wake up in the middle of the night always, brain fog, no fatigue doh, my nails also have this depressions and ridges which indicate some thyroid issues and also the moons on certain nails are dissapearing.

It’s been 3 months of constant shedding and stress plays a huge roll. I don’t stress it much, I don’t look at my hair when it falls out in the shower or when I do my hair. Just try to have short hair, I haven’t noticed any receding or any patches. Every time I come on this forum I stress. It’s not worth it. You’re more than just your hair. It doesn’t define you. I’m taking L cysteine and high dosage of Vitamin D still, as well as putting egg in my hair before I shower. I’ll be back in 3 months to update 

2 hours ago, b5sucksdic said:

It’s been 3 months of constant shedding and stress plays a huge roll. I don’t stress it much, I don’t look at my hair when it falls out in the shower or when I do my hair. Just try to have short hair, I haven’t noticed any receding or any patches. Every time I come on this forum I stress. It’s not worth it. You’re more than just your hair. It doesn’t define you. I’m taking L cysteine and high dosage of Vitamin D still, as well as putting egg in my hair before I shower. I’ll be back in 3 months to update 

How long have u been on b5. I want to grow my hair out lmao