I Need Help Please ...

Notifications
Clear all

I Need Help Please And Thankyou.

MemberMember
(@jobinho)

Posted : 11/29/2012 2:17 am

I just wanted to start off by saying im new to this site so hopefuly I put this post in the right topic.Well I wouldnt say I've struggled with acne but I had the occasional pimple here and there and I would say I got over cautious with my face and I tried Murad when I was 18 and from that day forward my face has been inconsistent one day there will be alot of acne and then less. tlater I came across the Regimen and it worked well( I didnt moisturize) and my face would clear up with the exception with the occasionl zit here and there. The sad news about this I turned 21 and I wasnt covered by my parents benefits and buying the benzol woul cost me $60 everytime so I decided to try something different, and thats when I came across baking soda. The way I would use the baking soda would be by#1 Biore purify daily scrub to wash my face then #2 leave the baking soda for 5-7mins then #3 use warm water to wash it off and after that i would pat dry my face then#4 i would use cold water to close my pores. My face was super clear Ive never seen my face that clear in years.My baking soda started running out and I didnt use it for about 3days and my face started breaking out again and after that the baking soda stopped working and now my face is breaking out and the pimples are just being kept moderate and I do not know what to do can someone please help me?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/29/2012 8:55 pm

i think cold water actually opens your pores and warm water closes them...i think dan made a vid about that but anyways id give the baking soda a little break then try using again after a while maybe it will have the same effect as the first time?

MemberMember
(@jobinho)

Posted : 12/03/2012 1:02 pm

alright thanks I'll give it a try