Notifications
Clear all

Has Anyone Ever Had A Dream About Acne?

MemberMember
(@hiimmatt)

Posted : 11/26/2012 8:42 pm

I did. What happen was, I was surrounded by people, mostly girls for some reason, just shouting the words, "UGLY" "MONSTER" "SCARFACE", over and over until I finally woke and was like WTF, even in my dreams acne cant stay away the bastard. >:/

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 11/27/2012 12:12 am

Yep.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 11/27/2012 12:52 am

I had a couple of dreams where am aware I have acne.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 11/27/2012 4:26 pm

Many times!

In the dreams I usually have about acne my skin gets worse and worse until I look like an ugly, red-faced monster with like alligator scales on my face lol.

Apparently all of my acne dreams end with me turning into Killer Croc from Batman. :P

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 11/27/2012 9:12 pm

funny you mentioned this topic i dreamed like a week ago that i was in Europe tacking a tour every thing was going fine until people started looking at me funny then i remembered oh yeah i have acne... it all went downhill from there.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/29/2012 8:37 pm

ive have a dream where i remember looking in the mirror and seeing that i got a bad breakout, and i felt utterly devastated. Im pretty sure i was going through a clear phase at the time so it was a scary dream. the first thing i did when i woke up was look in the mirror thank god it wasnt true lol

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 11/29/2012 8:58 pm

I call them "acne nightmares". Whenever something bad happens with my skin, Im usually super upset and distraught, and go to sleep, and I ALWAYS have a nightmare that has to do with my skin. Its horrible and so depressing.

MemberMember
(@the-uphill-battle)

Posted : 12/12/2012 4:57 pm

Definitely! I've even dreamed of picking/squeezing and just feeling the doom that comes with horrible breakouts and the aftermath of picking. Since it's so exaggerated in my dream, I love when I wake up and realize it's not real.. since my pimples in the dream will be like, the size of a quarter.