Notifications
Clear all

First Time Using Mineral Powder While On The Regimen. Help?

MemberMember
(@lizlotbith)

Posted : 11/17/2012 6:59 pm

I've gone to desperate measures and to my biggest fear... wearing makeup.

My mom recommended Neutrogena's Skinclearing Mineral Powder to cover up the things I don't want others to see. It worked for my aunt (she's 20 and had moderate acne). I wanna try it for going to school but then again I have absolutely no idea when or how to put it on. Anyone with experience in using this product will help me, please? Thank you very much.

OH, and I've recently stopped using Pathothen+Clearzine pills because I believe it's not helping.

thanks!

MemberMember
(@victoria201)

Posted : 11/18/2012 2:48 pm

It depends what stage you are on. In the first few months or so on the regimen i would not suggest it just because your skin will be very dry and its more noticable with a powder. But after a few months i think it would be fine for your face. i would apply it with a powder brush all over face. try to apply it evenly. I know it may seem like oh i have a huge pimple i need to cover up but try to avoide packing it on so much as you face needs to breath especially on regimen. i suggest trying it out!

i also have cystic acne and i know how hard it is without makeup. I found using a mineral powder that it makes my skin look very dry and does not give me the coverage i want. i suggest HD Makeup forever foundation, It have coverage and i find it does not break out my skin! you can find it at Sephora and its $42.00 but last a long time!