Week Four Bad Break...

Notifications
Clear all

Week Four Bad Break Out

MemberMember
(@hana1978)

Posted : 11/13/2012 5:18 pm

So im entering my fifth week of the Regimen (well im from the UK so use Cetaphil cleanser, Duac 5% & Ceptahil moisteriser), my acne calmed instantly and started to heal. I didnt go throught the 'break out' that is sometimes expected at the beginning.

Now to coinside with all this i visited a natural dermatologist, who told me my acne was coming from the inside and that i should cut out sugar, citrus fruits, yeast and peanuts and drink lots of soya milk to balance my hormones. This i did along side the regimen. Now the last two weeks ive fallen off the wagon and gone back to my old ways eating wise thinking the bp was doing its job (maybe a conbination of the two i dont know??) And now i have a terrible break out :( high up on my cheeks and along my jaw. I hate the cheek ones so much cause they take years to fade.

Im so upset, is the bp not working? Why after four weeks am i breaking out - or is this normal? Is it the diet thing?

Thanks in advance for any advice given x

MemberMember
(@crimeinpartner)

Posted : 11/13/2012 5:53 pm

i was still breaking out a tiny bit on my 2nd month on the Regimen however it could be the change in your diet