Notifications
Clear all

This Cured My Acne

MemberMember
(@duracell)

Posted : 11/12/2012 7:28 pm

Alright so I've been waiting like 3 months before posting this thread because of fear that it might stop working or something but I have recently tried something that has made my acne go away and i'm pretty confident that this is what has cured me

So before I begin let me tell you that I had been struggling with acne for about... 7 years. In those years i've tried EVERYTHING from not eating certain foods, to starving myself, to creams, to taking vitamins and supplements. Almost everything.

But one day I head someone talk about how drinking water with your foods dilutes the acids in your stomach that break down food. So I reflected upon myself and realized that I have always been a heavy water drinker with my meals. Sometimes I would watch my friends eat food without drinking a sip of water and I would ask them how that was possible. (this particular friend happens to have no acne but forget about that for now)

Anyways so I tried this... I began to eat food with NO WATER and then wait 2 hours and drink like 2 glasses of water...then wait 2 hours again before my next meal. At first I was still following a diet with no chocolate, no cheese, (and other things that people say cause acne) But after i started getting results from my experiment I started eating those foods too and I have not gotten acne since!

THERE is one thing i'm still avoiding and that is milk. My theory is that it isn't the hormones in milk that might cause acne but the fact that milk IS like drinking liquid and eating food at the same time (since it is so rich in nutrients) I also figured that maybe the reason milk might be associated with acne is cause milk is almost always taken with food. (like cereal, cake etc.) But, I still have not tried drinking milk cause i'm almost sure that is an irritant of acne from my past experiments.

Anyways I'm sure you guys will tear apart my theory but I would REALLY like some of you to try it for at least a month and report back on your findings. It is definitely working for me.

and yes it is hard and weird not to drink water with your meals but... you get used to it.

thanks for your time and I hope.. I really hope this is what is helping me and more than anything I hope it helps other people.

P.S I was at my aunts house the other day and she made a full course meal of shrimp based plates. I was terrified cause I was assured shelfish irritate acne..but I couldn't say no cause I was a guest at their house and it was someone's birthday. So I ate every course fearing the consequences of my meal and the next few days... NOTHING. No acne in sight. (again I didn't drink water with my meal)

MemberMember
(@rocklover639)

Posted : 11/12/2012 9:06 pm

That's an interesting theory considering I'm the same to where I can't eat without drinking water, I even choked once eating chicken without water lol. I want to see the others inputs on this theory.

MemberMember
(@royalty)

Posted : 11/27/2012 10:13 am

I will follow this topic. Do you really think its the 2 hours break that did it?

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 12/02/2012 3:10 pm

Shit like this should get more views. This is good stuff im on day two of this(even though im clear already), yesterday i did this and did not have gas or chronic burping lol. Seems like it works by letting your stomach get the nutrients out of the food without it all being dilluted by water.

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 12/02/2012 5:13 pm

hows ur acne? i have sorta been doing this but im doing like 10 other things. something is working from my signature or this. because my acne is really looking WAY better

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 12/02/2012 5:29 pm

I've been separating solids and liquids by 1-3 hours for a solid month now. When I drink the liquid, it's water, and I drink a lot of it. It's made a huge difference for my digestion, and likely a huge difference for my acne. My skin is clearing up. I'm doing several things though, so I can't attribute completely to this but it's certainly a big part of it.

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 12/04/2012 11:56 am

My results so far are good i think. My legs aren't as itchy as they used to be. I get really dry legs during the winter and they itch like crazy but for the past 2 or 3 days they haven't really bothered me.

When i wake up i feel alive. It usually takes me like a half hour to be actually awake but now its like 3 minutes.

I havent had a stomach ache since starting this and am getting used to not drinking water all the time. Although last night i woke up and must of drank a gallon.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 12/05/2012 3:07 am

ever thought you might have a gluten intolerance? Before i reformatted i had a link that talked about the need for water inorder for gluten to be a problem in digestive health. "they" said that avoiding fluids 2hrs after eating would be beneficial because gluten need water.Gluten has a history of causing digestive problems for many and digestive problems are known in this community as being responsible for alot of peoples problems, including mine at one point. Now the rationale i cannot remember anymore as my mind has been remembering other things.. like 600+ muscles of the human body for my A&P test later today. But its just a thought.

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 12/08/2012 2:01 pm

great idea i will try this

MemberMember
(@stash)

Posted : 12/08/2012 4:13 pm

Results so far:

I dont get tired after eating anymore

Skin is no longer itchy

I sleep a lot lighter/wake up easier.

I just feel better throughout the day(no pouts of laziness)

I havent really seen a difference in my face, i havent gotten any real pimples in a month so i cant really say it doesnt work, but my overall health seems better.

MemberMember
(@gtx470)

Posted : 12/12/2012 6:33 am

This is a common instruction by elders in India. YOu have to drink a glass of water 300ml, 20 mins before a meal. After the meal wait for half an hour and then you may consume water again one glass. Later u can drink as much water as you want.

Also after you wake up before you brush your teeth dring 2 large glasses of luke ware water. THen have breakfast after 45 min and you will feel refreshed. The water also does the trick or reducing your feed intake so you lose weight in the bargain.