Notifications
Clear all

I Like Wine

MemberMember
(@srotriya)

Posted : 11/10/2012 1:51 pm

Hehehe. Now then. I was just wondering. How many of you blokes out there have ever considered- what if I don't continue my race? eh? What if I just let it all go? eh? Go on, just let it all out. I'm sure none of you blokes are like me. But that's ok. Women, men, feel free to respond. You're all welcome here, on Doug's channel. Drink some wine, and let 'er rip. Ok, go ahead.

MemberMember
(@poi6)

Posted : 11/10/2012 3:58 pm

I think I speak for most of the forum when I say this..........I have no fucking idea whatsoever what you just said or what this post is even about. I'm not even sure its English.

MemberMember
(@mjri94)

Posted : 11/10/2012 6:23 pm

I think I speak for most of the forum when I say this..........I have no fucking idea whatsoever what you just said or what this post is even about. I'm not even sure its English.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 11/10/2012 6:34 pm

LOL. ditto. as soon as we get a translator in here, I'll make sure to contribute to the thread.

MemberMember
(@the-uphill-battle)

Posted : 11/10/2012 9:55 pm

I'm confused.. are you talking about suicide or procreation?

MemberMember
(@onlyskindeep)

Posted : 11/11/2012 8:23 am

I thInk you were drinking too much wine when you wrote this. WHAT!?

MemberMember
(@rawhide)

Posted : 11/14/2012 1:50 pm

I'm drinking whiskey at the moment and I still can't understand mayne

MemberMember
(@kairasa)

Posted : 11/15/2012 5:54 pm

I'm drinking whiskey at the moment and I still can't understand mayne

I hope it was Jameson, that's the best! :D