2 Pumps Vs 1.5 Pump...

Notifications
Clear all

2 Pumps Vs 1.5 Pump Of Bp

MemberMember
(@tingmothy)

Posted : 11/02/2012 2:48 pm

I notice there is a huge difference. with 2 full pumps, it seems like there is almost too much BP to go around my face. With 2 pumps, i can multi-layer my face. I'm talking about 2 big, real pumps. Now if i do 1.5, I can only spread the BP around my face once, rather than have that layered feeling. So which is required? A relatively thin film or a multi-layered film of BP? My face is average-sized.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 11/02/2012 3:19 pm

Depends on the severity of your acne. If its mild to moderate a thin layer should do it :)

If its severe than Dan 2 full pumps. I only use 1 pump .

MemberMember
(@kairasa)

Posted : 11/02/2012 4:01 pm

It depends on a lot of factors. Personally, I only use one pump in the morning and at night, and I have been on the Regimen for almost 2 years. I find that BP is just too harsh for my sensitive skin and it'll never acclimate. One pump of it seems to the trick though...so find what is right for you and remember to let your skin adjust! =)

MemberMember
(@mikewill)

Posted : 11/03/2012 1:31 pm

Dont use more than one pump. Over treating isn't the key to clear acne. Use a dime size amount when starting the Regimen and increase to half a finger and a finger later on. Most people here are confused about the famous "when in doubt, use more" line Dan uses in the Regimen. I, with all due respect (and like many dermatologists), disagree. I say go with a finger of BP. You will irritate instesd of clear with nore than that. You shouldn also feel "layered". Your skin must breathe.