Notifications
Clear all

Dryness To The Extreme.

MemberMember
(@fsas)

Posted : 10/31/2012 10:38 pm

I'm starting to question what type of acne I actually have (aside from the typical hormonal).

I have always had a dry scalp and more so the past 2 months I've realized how incredibly flaky my forehead is, I've also noticed by the end of the day my eyebrows seem like they have dandruff and my lips are always cracked and dry. I was my face with grapeseed oil and moisturize with rosehip (i've tired different ones) but I've been doing this for months so I doubt it's this. I also use tea tree oil, again though been doing that for a year.

my skin isn't oily or it doesn't look dry at all however my skin is definitely flaky, my forehead is a war zone and around my nose and mouth are catching up, eyebrows a huge issues too.

could this be another skin condition? I mean I'm sure regardless it's all related but really tied of exfoliating my skin then the next morning I have patches and flakes everywhere, it's gross its like my skin is constantly shedding at an extreme rate :/ bleh.

Does anyone have anything similar like this or suggestion on what's going on within my body that might cause this?

I also sometimes use clay masks and yogurt masks but not too often

I don't use chemicals so can definitely rule out all that