Notifications
Clear all

It's Going To Be Ok

MemberMember
(@lia-rae)

Posted : 10/30/2012 6:11 pm

I know this seems so lame but I read once somewhere that when you are feeling down about your appearance (acne included) just remember your accomplishments, and the people who care about you and see your potential, like your boss, your significant other, your best friend, all your other friends, God if you're religious, anybody! They saw past your flaws and so can you.

Just feeling kind of down about my face today and I know that nothing makes me feel better about myself than when I can help someone else in the same boat.

So just remember that even if you're feeling upset about your acne that you are still beautiful and you can make it through this!

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 10/30/2012 7:37 pm

I know this seems so lame but I read once somewhere that when you are feeling down about your appearance (acne included) just remember your accomplishments, and the people who care about you and see your potential, like your boss, your significant other, your best friend, all your other friends, God if you're religious, anybody! They saw past your flaws and so can you.

Just feeling kind of down about my face today and I know that nothing makes me feel better about myself than when I can help someone else in the same boat.

So just remember that even if you're feeling upset about your acne that you are still beautiful and you can make it through this!

Thanks.. its comforting coming from a fellow acne.org person.

MemberMember
(@foreverandpatience)

Posted : 10/30/2012 8:10 pm

You have a beautiful soul, and I'm sure a face just as beautiful, with or without acne. Beauty is subjective, as well as it comes from within. And the only thing in this work that you can control is the way you act in a situation. Your choices. The choice to be happy (: