Notifications
Clear all

Which Anti-Aging Products Work For You? I Need Some Suggestions!

MemberMember
(@emerald4)

Posted : 10/29/2012 5:22 am

Hello Everyone,

I started using the regimen about 2 months ago, I've been so pleased with the results that I don't want to jeopardize the progress I've made thus far by using random products that will break me out. I am in my twenties and I am hoping to incorporate a nice anti-aging night cream, I currently use Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair in the evenings along with acne.org's cleanser+bp+moisturizer. Any suggestions you guys have would be great!

My skin: Fairly sensitive to fragrance, combination skin leaning more oily, larger pores.

Thank you

MemberMember
(@armadillo)

Posted : 10/30/2012 9:54 am

When my skin tone becomes dull, I like to 'perk' it up with a rich anti-ageing cream. I use Olay Anti Wrinkle Firm and Lift Night cream for this purpose. It has a very light fragrance and it feels heavenly on my skin. From what you're describing, your skin is similar to mine. I have used Olay products for years and they've never broken me out, this cream is no exception. It's non-greasy and absorbs in seconds. It's actually recommended for ages 40+ but I don't think that makes a difference.

Another one I use daily is recommended for the 25-35 age bracket, is Vichy Normaderm Anti-Blemish Anti-Ageing and Resurfacing lotion. It contains salicylic acid, glycolic acid and vitamin C. It's more like a gel and it's meant to reduce pore size as well. It has a light fragrance. It definitely evened out my skin tone.

I recommend Olay and Vichy products in general