Week 8 On The Regim...

Notifications
Clear all

Week 8 On The Regimen But Still Breaking Out

MemberMember
(@skl176)

Posted : 10/16/2012 10:23 pm

Hi, im in my 8th week of using the regimen and although my acne gets less severe than it was, i still get new breakouts everyday. I thought im supposed to be clear by now. How long does it take for the acne to stop popping up? And the dryness just gets crazier, how do i get around with it?

MemberMember
(@lindseyem)

Posted : 10/19/2012 4:47 pm

It takes a lot of people 4-6 months for acne to completely subside. I've been on the regimen for almost 10 weeks and I am still getting a few pimples, but they are usually isolated ( one on my jawline, one on my forehead and chin) It takes time. Stick with it! You will be glad you did in the month or two :)

MemberMember
(@maybemonday)

Posted : 10/20/2012 11:34 am

I didn't stop breaking out until my 12th week (3rd month) on the regimen, so keep going! I also found using AHA+ every now and then helps speed things up a little too :)

MemberMember
(@lindseyem)

Posted : 10/20/2012 11:50 am

For dryness, Cerave moisturizer is great! Best moisturizer I have ever used and I understand how horrible the dryness can be. Check it out and add jojoba oil to it :)

MemberMember
(@mikewill)

Posted : 11/01/2012 2:42 pm

Keep up with the Regimen, and I always say to acne sufferers to check their diet. What goes in sometimes affects what is out. Study your intake. Avoid sugary foods and try to steer away from dairy.