Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLosAng

Scars? Bad? Marks? Large Pores? (+Pics)

Hi!

I got a little bit too worried about my skin lately (after 5 years of acne - Wtf?)

In fact I got so worried I'll probably start accutane in two weeks (too late?)... my question is whether what I have on my face is scars? Are they bad? Will accutane help these? Is there hope? sad.png

I posted some pictures from quite close in different lighting (sun, florecent) (tried my best). Also one normal picture so You'll see I'm not as ugly as it seems... will appreciate your responses.

Edited by SanLosAng

You got some hyperpigmentation and scars, the redness(pih) will go away with time but the scars won't.

But don't worry there are lots of scar tratments today!

Would accutane help what I have.. I mean I feel like the skin is uneven (and I'm 90% sure its because of large pores - when I took b5 and pores shrunk - ooh boy I was happy) I mean I'll stop getting this shitty acne I'm still getting (sometimes horrible) and it will probably shrink the damn pores and flatten the skin (I really don't think flatten scars are that bad) what do you think? Am I just hoping too much?