Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arqa22

Ok So I Was Tempted And Bough "brewer's Yeast". Lets See If I Have Damaged Gut. . .?

right now i take saw plametto+washing my face with soap to combat my oily skin. it keeps me 95% clear.

i was told this should clear acne in 30 days.

today im gonna start taking brewers yeast 6 pills a day. lets see if my acne\oily skin will go away, ill update in few weeks.

Previously, all I knew about this stuff was that it's in these treats I give my cat to make her poop smell better.

From some quick research, it looks like it has B vitamins and chromium, which should help regulate blood sugar. Because it's yeast, it looks like a no-go for people who suspect they may have leaky gut.

And hey, your poop may end up smelling better, too!

I've heard good stuff about brewer's yeast but yeah unfortunately I can't give it a shot because of all of my stomach problems and sensitivities. It would cause breakouts if anything. Good luuuuck!

i agree.. im confused on mine though. the chromium content used to be 300% of daily value but the new containers i buy say they have 0.5 mcg. i hope this is not true. but maybe it is?