Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beatty12

Cant Leave Moisturizer On, Rolls Off

I've been using the regimen for a few months now and after i do the 3 steps and let it dry, it does something strange. It doesn't cause any discomfort or anything, but after i let it dry and im wearing it throughout the day, it rolls off my skin. if i even just accidentally touch the side of my face, the little dried up bits of benzoyl peroxide and the moisturizer fall/roll off. I just wanted to know whether this happens to everyone or maybe just some people, or whether i may just be applying it wrong. please help!

I am so gentle putting on thd creams that the moisturizer sometimes doesn't absorb fully til late afternoon! I never touch my face during the day tho but I imagine if I did moisturizer would come off on my hands :)

thats what happens to me too. i thought it was dead skin, and it might be a combo of that and bp and moisturizer, however it only seems to happen to be in the evening...

my guess would be you are getting dead skin, not moisturizer/bp coming off. it is probably flakes that come loose after you apply the moisturizer and then when you touch your face they are coming off and look like balls because it is dead skin all balled up from applying moisturizer. no biggie, hopefully the flaking will stop for you soon. flakes can last up to 6 months for some, and perhaps longer. for me they stopped coming after 3-4 months on the regimen. my skin would always be dry and require moisturizing, but the once the flakes stopped it was much better.