Notifications
Clear all

Help With Diet

MemberMember
(@helpmeh)

Posted : 09/17/2012 1:41 am

what are good fruits and vegtables to help with acne and while on a diet what are good fish and meat to eat thanks

MemberMember
(@schoolsout)

Posted : 09/17/2012 2:08 am

NO SUGAR!! Honestly I have had my acne under control for about a year now after being embarrassed for years due to my acne. But let me tell you once I stopped eating sugar it was as if it changed over night. But that really included junk food in general and processed foods. I always read "sugar and chocolate doesn't break you out.. that makes no difference.. " yada yada. But that is crap. The more they can keep you breaking out, the more some people will benefit. You ARE what you eat. Natural sugars from fruit are okay... but I would even recommend staying away from that as much as you can. But that alone will be half if not the whole battle. Good luck and if you try it let me know how that works for you.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/21/2012 1:36 pm

what are good fruits and vegtables to help with acne and while on a diet what are good fish and meat to eat thanks

Really any vegetable and fruits you like are good.

I'd recommend some salmon, shrimp, and halibut.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/01/2012 12:44 am

NO SUGAR!! Honestly I have had my acne under control for about a year now after being embarrassed for years due to my acne. But let me tell you once I stopped eating sugar it was as if it changed over night. But that really included junk food in general and processed foods. I always read "sugar and chocolate doesn't break you out.. that makes no difference.. " yada yada. But that is crap. The more they can keep you breaking out, the more some people will benefit. You ARE what you eat. Natural sugars from fruit are okay... but I would even recommend staying away from that as much as you can. But that alone will be half if not the whole battle. Good luck and if you try it let me know how that works for you.

Fruits and Nuts is excellent for scar healing. Chicken, Turkey, and Salmon, sometimes Tuna is nice. Salad For Lunch.. Water to drink all day. Try a Gallon of water per day.. Lintels, Beans, Meat (Gluten free meat @ Sprouts) (stay away from red meat). Breakfast: Gluten Free Oats. It's okay to cheat once a week.