Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emyJT

Missed One Night-Mistake!

Hi all,

I am quite upset as for the first time in about 3 months I forgot to do the Regimen one night.

I was extremely tired and planned to say goodnight to my Mum and then go do my face, however it turns out I fell asleep on my Mum's bed (I discovered that the following morning) I was so shocked and disapointed in myself.

Moreover, ever since my face has been very spotty, red and just horrific.

Any suggestions? Please?!

I feel like crying!

saywhat.gif

Missing the regimen one night is not going to change much to your skin... In a couple of days you will be fine. No need to worry.

I missed tons of night during the years I have been doing this and never broke out.

No need to stress over it - you can't go back in time. It's just the one night that you missed. Just make sure to apply it like normal tonight.

stress will give u acne. Do hardcore yoga headstand and shoulderstand.

Edited by Binga

You sound quite young. I remember as a teenager thinking that if I didn't do something perfect one day that it destroyed everything. This is really not how your body works. It's more about what you do over long periods of time that affects your body.

Remember that acne takes two weeks to form underneath the skin before you even see it. So anything you did or didn't do today wouldn't really show up for two weeks anyway.