Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kayylaa13

Should I Stop Using Benzyol Perioxide?

I never had dark spots until I starting using Clinique acne solutions in April and have had these spots since

If I stop using the benzyol perioxide mosturizer will they start to fade.vit is a 3 step system foaming saslyic acid wash and saslyic acid toner.

I am a senior in high school and I'm tired of wearing foundation everyday, I don't break out anymore either

Hey, just my opinion, but the reason you're not breaking out anymore is probably because of the BP. If you're getting good results I wouldn't stop using it. Maybe switch brands? I use BP pretty frequently and have never gotten a dark spot from it. I know what you mean about the foundation though. Have you ever tried Bare Minerals foundation? Great coverage, but it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything. I love it bc I have super oily skin - and with the Bare Minerals I don't even have to blot with an oil sheet.

Side note: Based on your gallery pics, I think you would reallly benefit from a peel; like a Glycolic Acid peel, Lactic Acid Peel, TCA peel, etc. :) Good luck.

Edited by HelloLovve

Hey, just my opinion, but the reason you're not breaking out anymore is probably because of the BP. If you're getting good results I wouldn't stop using it. Maybe switch brands? I use BP pretty frequently and have never gotten a dark spot from it. I know what you mean about the foundation though. Have you ever tried Bare Minerals foundation? Great coverage, but it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything. I love it bc I have super oily skin - and with the Bare Minerals I don't even have to blot with an oil sheet.

Side note: Based on your gallery pics, I think you would reallly benefit from a peel; like a Glycolic Acid peel, Lactic Acid Peel, TCA peel, etc. :) Good luck.

Yeah Im so tired of these marks, and my marks don't look like that anymore they are slowly fading cause I have started getting chemical peels from the dermatologist but their sooo pricy to get them done every 2 weeks

Side note: Based on your gallery pics, I think you would reallly benefit from a peel; like a Glycolic Acid peel, Lactic Acid Peel, TCA peel, etc. smile.png Good luck.

Yeah Im so tired of these marks, and my marks don't look like that anymore they are slowly fading cause I have started getting chemical peels from the dermatologist but their sooo pricy to get them done every 2 weeks

Yeah, I know they can get expensive. You can do them yourself though - I do. It's way cheaper and it's super easy. Just go to the Makeup Artist Choice website. I'm glad your maks are getting better though. I didn't have great success with the Clinique Acne Solutions.... :(

I stopped using bp for 2 days my face broke out in my cheek area the only place it ever breaks out really never break out on my forehead ever!!!

I personally haven't used the 3 step system but if you check the ratings on makeupalley. Many people HATE it. Most say it made their skin worst by 30 to 60 percent.