Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jamiefaith2

Dairy Products Or Food Allergies

Im trying to get the word out on what cleared my horrible acne. I unfortunately do not have any before pics bcus i erased them all, however it was painful and moderate/severe. I accidentally realized it was dairy causing my acne when i moved in w my mother for 2 weeks and unconsciously stopped drinking milk and eating cheese...when i ate a bowl of cereal one hot night for dinner and woke up with and ginormous unicorn pimple that was inflamed and HUGE, i thought, hmmmm, maybe the milk i had las night? The next night i had another bowl to see if i was right and the next mornig i had breakouts and itching on my cheeks and jawline. Since then i cut out all dairy and have completely clear skin. I have a milk allergy and thats how i react. I feel like incurable acne must be related to something we r ingesting, it may take time but it worked wonders for me cutting out dairy, ALL DAIRY, good lick everyone

My friend had the same experience, except she got tested and in her case, it was dairy, wheat and eggs. Her diet is tough now but her pimples stopped.

I remember asking my naturopath about this years ago and she said acne wasnt allergy related, sighh i dont even know anymore

I remember asking my naturopath about this years ago and she said acne wasnt allergy related, sighh i dont even know anymore

It is allergy related. Mine is Wheat but Barley & Rye cause other health problems if I eat them.