Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scorpio8647

Is my face dented or something??

Ok... I'm really beginning to think that perhaps my scars are dented... especially around the cheek area. Scars & acne are almost gone. It's just my skin is very uneven & my complexion is horrible... My skin on my face is not uniform & I have 3 shades of different colors on my face.... It's been like this 4 for years and I still have not seen any improvement as far as evening out my skin. I just don't know... My complexion is very weird looking... It doesn't look young or youthful I'm only 17 so I can't afford to get laser or any of that... I'm african american... I've tried lots of stuff from the store but nothing I mean nothing seems to ever correct my skin problem... One thing I've noticed is if I blow my cheeks up like I'm blowing a balloon & have my mouth close.... When I strecth my skin... It's like my complexion & my skin would straighten up to a more clearer even tone... When I stop it goes back to the mulitcolored darkened skin. Also I notice that when I look at my skin really close... it's these very very tiny bumps all over... these are pores right?? How can I get rid of that??

how do you think you got 3 different shades of colour on your face? I noticed that the reason I also got this "wierd" discoloration on my face was because I scrubbed way too hard with a face scrub hoping to get rid of my acne. I did this when I was 17 and now I'm 37 and the discoloration is still there... it sucks.