Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
introvertedwanderer

Not Sure What To Do

Hello everyone. I am new to the community. My problem is that while I only get pimples once in a while, I seem to have an under the skin problem and enlarged pores, and I'm not sure what to do about these issues. I managed to find a solution to prevent breakouts by using a facial scrub, but the under the skin problem has been persistent. I have enlarged pores, a lot of moles, and what seems to be small craters.

post-183839-0-13433800-1347119790.jpg

post-183839-0-13433800-1347119790.jpg

Ah --- welcome to the charming after-effects of having acne! You'll want to try things that smooth out the skin, open pores and regenerate collegen. One of the best methods is monthly microdermabrasions plus nightly retin-a. Lasers can remove some of the moles. All of this takes money since it usually won't be covered by insurance if your acne is mild. As you can see from my regime below, I do that method and after 6 months my skin is looking really good...more even, smooth, and less happening below the skin's surface.