Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Salem359

My Acne Is Mild Now But It Really Hurts.

I've never had "bad" acne. However, acne that I've had has been serious acne. I've had cysts in the past. I've had acne scarring. I have something that looks like a skin deformation (but it's not a deformation, it's just slightly damaged skin near my nose that I got from an infection), and, the cyst on the left side of my face sometimes hurts every once in a while. It doesn't hurt all the time and the swelling has gone down a lot to the point where it is not noticeable but it does itch every now and then. Then, there are certain parts of my face that itch a lot. Is there something I can do to stop this itching/pain? I'm really happy that my serious acne has gone down and it's mild now. But, I would like it to hurt less. Then I wouldn't put worry about it as much.

Do you use tea tree oil or have you ever? I find that it works for the kind of acne that hurts. It kills bacteria and fungus. It also numbs the area you apply it too. Get 100% tea tree oil from the drug store. Soak a q tip in it and put it on as a spot treatment. This should help.