Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chickle

How Bad Is My Acne?

Im currently 1 weeks into using Quinoderm 10% and 3 weeks into using tetralysal, how am I looking? There's also 2 comparison photos from March when I was using differin (which failed sad.png ).

March photos:

post-175828-0-32466300-1345819086_thumb.post-175828-0-35517600-1345819098_thumb.

Today photos: post-175828-0-65674800-1345819062_thumb.post-175828-0-71858100-1345819074_thumb.

Thanks buddy, I remember you followed my differin log, well, that went horrendously badly and the GP decided to put me on 500mg tetralysal per day, and having not taken BP since I was about 15 I decided to give it another try, looks like its working?! How is your struggle going?

Amazing improvement, I wouldn't even think you had acne in the last photo. And the red marks will continue to fade, so don't worry. :)

Thankyou!! I will continue with this regimen then, just getting a bit of dry skin atm but moisturiser seems to be solving it :)

Wow! Ive been using tetralysal for 3 months now and it has made an improvment.. how many tablets have you been consuming a day?