Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LaRoche

50% TCA Cross - 1 month later

Hi,

I did a 50% TCA Cross on one ice pick about a month ago. The 'scab-free' healing has been about 3 weeks. It's looking better, but it is still red. My treatment has been the following: Topicals - Puredeming R-ala, zinc cream. Internals: Vitamin C, E, B multi, ALA, EFA's, MSM occasionally, & multi mineral.

Is there anything else I can do? I know I need to wait a couple more months, but at this pace I am sceptical that the colour will return to normal. Is there ever permanent pigmentation damage with TCA? I was planning on hitting this sucker again after the wait period with 100% but now I'm not sure. Thanks.

Hi,

I did a 50% TCA Cross on one ice pick about a month ago. The 'scab-free' healing has been about 3 weeks. It's looking better, but it is still red. My treatment has been the following: Topicals - Puredeming R-ala, zinc cream. Internals: Vitamin C, E, B multi, ALA, EFA's, MSM occasionally, & multi mineral.

Is there anything else I can do? I know I need to wait a couple more months, but at this pace I am sceptical that the colour will return to normal. Is there ever permanent pigmentation damage with TCA? I was planning on hitting this sucker again after the wait period with 100% but now I'm not sure.  Thanks.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

I did 25% and picked some premature peeling skin. Ended up with quite a few hyperpigmentation myself. I only used Neutrogena vitamin and Aquaphor so far. The redness are still there. So I don't know.

I suggest all TCA users exchanged emails and we have an organized chat sometime or something

I did 25% and picked some premature peeling skin. Ended up with quite a few hyperpigmentation myself. I only used Neutrogena vitamin and Aquaphor so far. The redness are still there. So I don't know.

I suggest all TCA users exchanged emails and we have an organized chat sometime or something

What you are experiencing is very common. Sometimes the redness doesn't fade for a couple of months. I've done 4 tca crosses at 50% and am very happy with my results. I might do more; or....I might have another needling done.

i know the tca peeling but tca cross, it's a local peeling right, but do you have to see a doctor for this cross or can you do it on yer own?