Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
claud

To the girls in this forum

I was just wondering when you have your menstrual cycle (period) do you get more depress?

Cause I feel like every month I cry for no reason. And it sucks. I kinda feel that I'm crazy. But, to make matters worse my acne gets worse.

of course. your hormones go nuts the day before and during your period. i NEVER cry, and the other day, some comercial came on. I cried for like an hour. over what? i have no idea. PMS is a mother fucker.

Definitely the reason for my breakouts is directly correlated to my period. I hate it. I am going back on the pill to take me off this rollercoaster ride. If I stay on any longer I think I'll be sick. eusa_sick.gif

Definitely the reason for my breakouts is directly correlated to my period.  I hate it.  I am going back on the pill to take me off this rollercoaster ride.  If I stay on any longer I think I'll be sick. eusa_sick.gif

Oh yes. I'm pretty sure my acne is caused by nasty hormones. I tried birth control pills, but they made me so nauseous that I had to stop taking them. I think they have a couple of different kinds of pills (low estrogen, etc.), but I'm tired of guessing, damnit!

When PMS strikes, I have a glass of wine in the evening. If that doesn't work, I do some exercize the next morning. Sometimes nothing works and you just hope you can make it to the next day, week, la la la!!

confused.gif

That sucks to hear that bbcat. I thought I was the only one. I sometimes ask myself how do girls who don't get acne do it. I mean they should have the same affect too? But, I think everyone is different.

i don't think you have to understand women to know periods suck. i mean, if you're on the rag, most likely, they're not getting any. and, for them, that sucks. but yes, there are those few men out there who understand us... if i could only find one.

i don't think you have to understand women to know periods suck. i mean, if you're on the rag, most likely, they're not getting any. and, for them, that sucks. but yes, there are those few men out there who understand us... if i could only find one.

seriously, seemingly kind words from animal almost frighten me... but, i think it's soemthing i could get used to!

My reasoning was that i'd hate for my mood to be dictated by something out of my control. I used to get that enough with acne. wink.gif

Hey, Elsa... we are hot. Hot latinas. Turtle are you latin? I mean I see in your picture your latina. just curious.

no, my dad's irish and my mom's black. so. i have the coloring of a latina, i guess! not to mention the ass. wink.gif

ahh i feel the love already.

animal we love the new you! here to stay? cool.gif

about the period, yes it sucks, do what i do. continously take bc pills. i've let myself have a period probably twice in the last year. all you do i keep taking the actives and don't take the last row of sugar pills. just hop on to the next pack. my dr says its safe, but to be sure always check it out.

my emotions have leveled out. is it this or maybe the prozac? maybe a little of both...breakouts too.

miss you girls...

and you too animal wub.gif

ahh i feel the love already.

animal we love the new you! here to stay?  cool.gif

about the period, yes it sucks, do what i do. continously take bc pills. i've let myself have a period probably twice in the last year. all you do i keep taking the actives and don't take the last row of sugar pills. just hop on to the next pack. my dr says its safe, but to be sure always check it out.

my emotions have leveled out. is it this or maybe the prozac? maybe a little of both...breakouts too.

miss you girls...

and you too animal wub.gif

YES PERIODS SUCK!!!!!!!!

Major cause of every breakout I have. Not only that I writh in pain from craps, sometimes I even get sick.eusa_sick.gif

I'm tired the whole week, I can barely keep my eyes open or wake up in the morning.

And finally, the mood swings are horrible, one second I am crying my eyes out and the next I'm totally irritated with everything and every one. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry.gif