Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, does anybody have any suggestions on how to clear a mild/moderate, painfully persistant case of bacne? I have tried all kinds of things for the past few years, and it is always there. My face has been pretty good as of late, but I just want to know what topicals, suppliments, or ANYTHING you guys are using that might have had some degree of success in clearing up your back. Thanks!

PS: I read something on here about epsom salt and water to do the trick a while back.. Anybody know anything about that?

Alright, does anybody have any suggestions on how to clear a mild/moderate, painfully persistant case of bacne?  I have tried all kinds of things for the past few years, and it is always there.  My face has been pretty good as of late, but I just want to know what topicals, suppliments, or ANYTHING you guys are using that might have had some degree of success in clearing up your back.  Thanks!

PS: I read something on here about epsom salt and water to do the trick a while back.. Anybody know anything about that?

I'm on day 6 of drinking "Green Tea" and my bacne which was mild,has gone 100%.

I no longer have ANY BACNE from drinking green tea!

I'm glad its working for you, but Green Tea or the more importantly the active ingredient that you want ECCG, doesnt get asorbed in your GI track. You have get large doeses or a concentrated version to make the slightest difference

I'm glad its working for you, but Green Tea or the more importantly the active ingredient that you want ECCG, doesnt get asorbed in your GI track.  You have get large doeses or a concentrated version to make the slightest difference

B/c your one person out of many...it could be something else that has slowed down your bacne not the green tea. Since science says otherwise I lean to that side. Greeen Tea is great, or rather ECCG is really good, but it all depends on what your body is going to absorb. Drinking it will not be enough. The tea is lower in concentration, and your GI tract doesnt break it down effeciently.

B/c your one person out of many...it could be something else that has slowed down your bacne not the green tea.  Since science says otherwise I lean to that side.  Greeen Tea is great, or rather ECCG is really good, but it all depends on what your body is going to absorb.  Drinking it will not be enough.  The tea is lower in concentration, and your GI tract doesnt break it down effeciently.

It seems like my back acne was a hell of alot easier to clear then my face acne. I guess what did it was my mincoycolin and my Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub. I used to have pretty back backne but now its pretty much completely gone.

No opinion is silly....

It seems to me that antibiotics work well against back ance, too.

I remember a couple of posters saying they used Triclosan (the stuff in antibacterial soap) and it did wonders on their bacne. They also said that they tried ot ont their faces and nothing happened.

Well, I am drinking my first mug of green tea right now.  I really hope it does something for me.  I read at least two or three people say that it has done good things for them.  Here goes.

It cured my back acne (mild) in about 5-6 day's

Also my face is now 90% clear...before it was 60%

Also i've been using green tea for about a week now...8-9 cups of it aday!

Also on a side note...i gave up crisps and added sugar around the same time..but i don't think that cleared me up as much as green tea has!

When i started on 10g of B5 a day, my back acne cleared slowly but steadily (it was pretty bad). Then I started using C&C continuous control (10% BP) on my back and now it's completely clear.