Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just realized something horrid. i always tell people they shouldn't let acne rule their lives, there are worse things than acne, blah blah blah. but, it is 3 in the morning and i am doing a face mask because i feel a zit on my cheek, freaked out and ran to the bathroom. that is not normal. sure, i don't hide out in my house, scared to meet the day because of my face. but i too am more than obsessed with clear skin. guys, damn, this is a sickness. let's help each other get better. smile.gif

think that guy may be right, turtle. my skin is pretty clear, yours looks like it is too. so when i do get one i can get a little too worried about it. i admit i have missed work once or twice cause of an awful one. usually cause i pick it which just makes it worse.

noone probably even noticed it.

are you really addicted to masturbation? toy or no toy? do tell.

she is really, just curious cause i tried it and i have to be honest, i am not good at it. i guess boys do it from a very young age so they know what to do, but me, i'm clueless, figured it might keep me from sleeping with you know who.

poor baby elsa, hope the vacuum cleaner didn't hurt too much. wub.gif

all my chick friends started wanking at an early age, i think it was becasue i brought them all dildos for their 14th/15th birthdays. and yes, thats the kind of guy i was.

oh and masturbation does not cause acne, I pity d Fool who thinks it does..

user posted image

all my chick friends started wanking at an early age, i think it was becasue i brought them all dildos for their 14th/15th birthdays. and yes, thats the kind of guy i was.

oh and masturbation does not cause acne, I pity d Fool who thinks it does..

user posted image

ahaha. rob. you would.

lol. i love how a comment from rob spurred everyone to believe i'm addicted to masterbation. but, i actually don't masterbate. it causes acne, as we all very well know. wink.gif