Notifications
Clear all

Got Rid Of Acne! - Drugstore Alternatives To The Regimen!

MemberMember
(@paulineprado)

Posted : 06/30/2012 3:56 pm

Hi everybody! Thanks to this website I was able to kill off all of my acne and ever since then I have never had a break out ever again (except for the occasional random pimple) I was 18 at the time and I didnt have a credit card so I couldnt buy the products for the Regimen online and I had to use whatever I could get my hands on at the local drugstores. I looked for similar products and they worked amazingly!!! Im so thankful I found this website! Also, the moisturizer I had started to use actually helped to gradually fade my acne scars, which are now almost completely gone! I have a video that tells you all about my journey and the products I used! I really hope this helped because it was a miracle worker for me!

MemberMember
(@thereisalwayshope)

Posted : 07/22/2012 12:41 pm

Awesome:) Thank You doll :) You look great by the way!

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 08/05/2012 7:53 pm

Sorry Pauline, I could only make it about 38 seconds into your video. When you started telling the big story of how you got your first pimple I couldn't take any more. Best wishes.

MemberMember
(@mattewthomas21)

Posted : 01/04/2013 1:06 pm

Pauline. Thank you for sharing your experiences regarding natural alternatives. I noticed that you review was heavily weighted toward topical creams, moisturizers, and cleansers.

I have had a lot of success by using similar products as the one that you recommend. However, the key difference is when I added an all natural supplement of B5 to my regimen and it made all of the difference. I used a product called Clearskin B5. It is essentially a megadose of Vitamin B5 that you take 3 times a day. I think that by staggering my intake of the product helped me to always have enough B5 in my body in order to fight the internal things that cause acne.

Anyway, I'm glad that you were able to become acne free. You are an inspiration to us all!

I had someone ask me where I got the product and I bought it from a website www.clearskinb-5.com

I think that is $49 for a months supply.