Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rasmusen

Working Regime Stopped Working?

Hi there! I've luckily found something that finally seemed to work for me. Just washing my face with lukewarm water and then applying an

vitamin e moisturiser. It made my skin so soft and even as never before and hyperpigmentation was fading! I still the occasional white head, but they were very small and went away quickly. Finally, I thought.. Until recently i started to get several whiteheads on my cheeks again..It seems like my regime stopped working suddenly? Is there any explaination to this? Thanks in advance! :)

Might not be the regiment that stopped working. You might have just introduced something in

to your life that is causing you to break out again. A food, detergent .... things like that.

Think about what's changed before you started breaking out again.

Yeah I agree with the guy above me. I was slowly clearing up from just using cold water on my face and a simple antiseptic cream as spot treatment then I broke out a little along my jaw and that area...the cause? My headphones. The wires to be specific. I haven't used them in a few days and I haven't broken out anymore and the spots are healing nicely. So yeah it could be something you've added externally or internally as in food etc.