Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Struggling123

Help! No Effect?

Hey everyone, this is my first post on the site, but I have been using the regimen strictly for 4 weeks now. I have used all three steps morning and evening yet I have seen NO change what so ever in my acne on my cheeks. I also haven't experienced the extreme redness and drying everyone else is talking about, i am using the full amount of BP recommended, yet my acne still remains exactly the same, which is pretty bad, any suggestions??

Start juicing and drink ONE glass and only one glass of fresh vegetable juice everyday: carrot, celery, cucumber, 1/4 beet, ginger. Juicing book website have great recipes. If you cannot afford making fresh juice everyday drink wheat grass juice from amazing grass and carrot juice although they are not potent as fresh juice. You will get rid of your acne in no time.

Stop having caffeine, cola, refined sugar, junk food. Plenty of citrus fruits, oatmeal, yoghurt, manuka honey, sage tea, mediation, yoga helps as well.

Struggling 123, 4 weeks is nothing for some people. You really have to be patient...as in 8, 12, even 16 weeks. Sooo many people here take at least 2 months to start seeing great results. Just keep at it!

Also, be excited that you arent experiencing peeling or any of the dryness, if you are using the full amoung of BP and good moisurizers then youll clear up.

As Asaha3 mentioned, supplementing with healthy stuff can never hurt

Just keep at it - I saw very little improvement in the first 7 weeks - in fact I think it actually worsened and my acne became deeper and more painful. However, I have seen a huge imprevemnt in the 8th week. I am still not clear but I am starting to see that I can get there. I was becoming extremely discouraged just like you but it will happen. Just be patient!