Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
somehopeleft

Warning: Accutane Kiled My Dog

I was taking my accutane pills one morning and my dog was barking at a bird from the window so I yelled at him to shut up, because I was depressed and in a bad mood from accutane. Then he jumped out the window, and died. Accutane has ruined my life and killed my dog. Don't take this drug or your dog will die too!

Anyone else tired of hearing bullsh!t posts from random users about how dangerous Accutane is? Those who are on the drug have done the research. Leave us alone. We don't care if you don't want to take it.

Agreed. I haven't posted much here, but have read a lot of the posts. I was looking for constructive advice on what to do and expect from my taking accutane. i can't do with out the BS.

I'll tell to you what, all the horror stories had me spooked until I took my forst pill and now I settled down because nothing happened. My lips are dry, thats it.

Well and Im breaking out pretty good a week into it.

YOU killed your dog, dont blame the accutane, if it ruined your life, get off, thats nobody elses problem if you cant make good decisions

you guys... there is no dog.

hes just trying to say that its dumb of people to make posts complaining about accutane side effects like that. its ridiculous to blame accutane IF your dog does happen to do something like that.

once again, there is no dog, his dog is not dead, hes satirizing the blatant idiocy of some of the people on accutane.