Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eunhye Ju

Freaking Dry And Burning! (4Th Day)

I am real going crazy .....

How terribly dry and burning my face is???? It is unimaginable..

I could hardly smile literally.. really...

I have real oily and dry skin at the same time..

Dan's moisturizer wasn't rich enough for me.. so I used Loreal's future C something.. this is better than that.. but still feeling a lil bit of driness and burning!!! my face is like.. literaly burning.. and face is so red..

And the area around nose is peeling .. lots of flakes.. what the hell is going on with me???

But the thing is the surface of my skin is almost perfect which I have never had before..

Regimen is working on me?/ Please help me..

How much BP are you using? I'm on my 5th week and still have oily and dry feeling at the same time. I decreased my BP amount to 1 pump once a day and AHA. But this is working for ME, and may not work for you. Bottom line is, you have to start really slow and pay attention to your body's reaction to the BP and adjust accordingly. Dans regimen works for him and many others but my face couldn't take anymore BP so I adjusted it based on my experience. Good luck.

i had the same effect on me... it's been 2 weeks redness dry flaky. 2 tones with my face and neck... but dont give up... at least try out for three months

the first couple weeks are super hard. You are experiencing normal stuff, don't worry. I agree with trackjunkie though...you may need to adjust your amount of BP. Too much very fast is going to make your skin go crazy.

Flaking is the worst. I feel you. If possible, get some Jojoba oil. If you rub it into your skin, it is not only a wonderful way to moisturize your skin but will help rub off flakes.

http://www.acne.org/...ess-or-flaking/ here is a more detailed instruction of how to do it.

I've been doing it for my flakes and it is very effective.

also, if you are a girl...trying to wear makeup will also be very hard and make the dryness more noticeable.I learned that the hard way:P

I hope you keep pushing though!! good luck:]

Edited by FreeToBeMe

Thanks a lot everyone......

If this is what I should overcome and put up with to clear my skin up,.... I will do it with pleasure....

I wish all you guys the best!!!!!

If your skin is really red I would sugest to apply bp only at night, when I first started my skin was like yours and I wish I had only used it once a day. If you apply it only at night just use the cleanser and moisturizer in the morning. For the first days use the recommended amount of bp, don't over do it or you'll just make your skin more irritated.

If your skin is really red I would sugest to apply bp only at night, when I first started my skin was like yours and I wish I had only used it once a day. If you apply it only at night just use the cleanser and moisturizer in the morning. For the first days use the recommended amount of bp, don't over do it or you'll just make your skin more irritated.

Doo you only use BP once now? I feel like thats the only way to get rid of the excessive dryness and flaking.

yes!!

now miracle is happenning!!

my skin is so great!!!!

flaking and driness are just what we should face!! haha

am so glad!!!

Doo you only use BP once now? I feel like thats the only way to get rid of the excessive dryness and flaking.

Yeah I do, I also use an exfoliator(bha) once a week to keep the flakes to a minimum, but I've using the bp for so long that I don't really get dry skin anymore.

ok week 12 and still dry skin and flakes!! what i did was reduce my bp from 1 pump twice daily, to 0.3 pumps twice daily. You think that will help with flakes?

If that doesnt work im gunna have to go down to once a day. Btw im 95% clear now.