Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
qusibaoka

Is My Face Helpless? Im So Damn Sick Of This (Pics)

Seriously, tell me is this the most severe acne?????? is this helpless??? so damn sick of this crap!

and what kind of acne i have? Thanks for bearing with my swearing.......

post-174193-0-14431600-1335785599_thumb.

post-174193-0-64350600-1335785610_thumb.

post-174193-0-14431600-1335785599_thumb.

post-174193-0-64350600-1335785610_thumb.

Edited by qusibaoka

Most of this looks like scarring to me, which will gradually fade in time, usually about 6-12 months for it to go away.

Things you can do to help is avoid the sun, not just wear sunscreen but avoid the sun on your face entirely, think big hat, indoors, shade.

Also a lot of people have had great results using lemon juice, just a teaspoon onto a cotton wool pad and then gently wiped onto your face once a day after cleansing :)

Don't worry, your acne is not the worst at all

Seriously, tell me is this the most severe acne?????? is this helpless??? so damn sick of this crap!

and what kind of acne i have? Thanks for bearing with my swearing.......

It looks like red marks after having pimples, it can look like severe acne, but they are not, since most of them are not active. They fade over time, my red marks fades from 6 to 12 months. No need to worry :)

I agree. This doesnt look severe to me at all just post-acne red marks. Are you still breaking out?

If so, try and trat your acne so it doesnt come back. And for the red marks, you can use apple cider vinegar or AHA gel to lighten the red marks.

I think it doesnt look so bad :-)

Thx for your replies. but it really looks bad to me....

is AHA very useful for this kind of red marking?

Yes it is, it helps the top layers of skin shed. I have used it on my back for red marks and I was happy with the results.

I dont generally get left over red marks on my face much thank God but if I did Id use it on my face too.

Hope this helps

AHA can help, but honestly your best bet for that king of scarring is a strong retinoid combined with regular, daily moisturizer. The retinoid helps your skin heal correctly but it needs moisture to do so.

Mine doesn't take 6-12 months to fade. I guess eating healthy and applying aloe vera or something will help reduce redness.