Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all!!,

Today I'm beginning a new acne regimen and I wanted to share it with everyone and see if anyone has any input!! If this regimen is succesful for me I hope that my updates might help others! I'm currently dealing with only moderate acne, but I am very fair skinned, so any blemishes are highly noticeable. Although my acne isn't terrible at the moment, I do have significant scarring from when it was much worse, as well as a very large scar across my forehead from an injury I received during a car accident. It's because of this scarring that I've been searching for a really reliable cure, and after a ton of searching/product testing I think I've finally found something that might be helpful!!

My new regimen is as follows:

Facial Cleanser (day and night): Noxema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser--I really like this cleanser because it makes my skin feel very clean and has really cleared up much of the acne I was previously dealing with.

Facial Mask (used when necessary for bad pimples): AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask--While the instructions on this mask suggest you use it on your entire face, I have found that I makes my skin feel a little too dry sometimes, so I use it as more of a spot treatment.

10% Benzoyl Peroxide Cream (used in the a.m.): I apply a thin layer of this cream across my entire face every morning before applying makeup.

2% AHK Copper Peptide Cream (used nightly): This cream is the newest addition to my regimen and what I'm really hoping to see results from as far as scar reduction!! I apply a liberal amount across my entire face nightly before bed.

Again, if anyone has any tips or comments about these products I'd really appreciate any input!!!