Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NeedAdvice124

Seriously!?! God I Really Need Help. I Don't Understand.[Chest] Pictures Inside.

First I would like to say you're lucky your not a girl with chest-ne!!! Cause I am! My chest is supposed to be womanly attractive..and its really not. Covered in pimples and scabs. So you're lucky in that aspect.

Second. Do you pick? Because the only reason I have my acne on my chest and back is because I pick. Even when I don't realize I am always touching and feeling for little bumps to squeeze, which then turn into even bigger bumps. You can try any diet or do any medicines, whateverrrrr, but if you picked, nothing will change for you. I know this, yet I still pick. So i know it's easier said than done.

First I would like to say you're lucky your not a girl with chest-ne!!! Cause I am! My chest is supposed to be womanly attractive..and its really not. Covered in pimples and scabs. So you're lucky in that aspect.

Second. Do you pick? Because the only reason I have my acne on my chest and back is because I pick. Even when I don't realize I am always touching and feeling for little bumps to squeeze, which then turn into even bigger bumps. You can try any diet or do any medicines, whateverrrrr, but if you picked, nothing will change for you. I know this, yet I still pick. So i know it's easier said than done.

been picking less, it's seems to have helped a bit, i'll keep this mind. thanks :)

I used to get small break outs from time to time working out. I found that If I used a puff??? floof??? what ever

those things are called and washed with head and shoulders classic formula doing a very gentle scrub,

It cleared me up pretty good and quick.

Even better was living by the beach. Soak in the sea water for 5 to 10 mins. Use the soft sand to

scrub my chest and back then lay in the sun for 10 mins.. it would clear any topical acne I had 24 to 48 hours

latter.

Try not to get discouraged. Working out causes a release of testosterone in the blood stream which

can throw your hormone lvls way off causing acne. Just need to find what works for you in preventing breakouts

from happening.

looks like steroid acne. maybe ur hormones need to be balanced.

Too broad of a suggestion for OP.

Yes, acne can be a side effect from steroid use, but I doubt that is the case here.

Edited by psych0sis

I will recommend you try Maca Root powder - 1/2 teaspoon twice daily and Optizinc 30mg twice daily. Also, do NOT use any cleansing products in the shower. Just use water on your problem areas. I would also not use any topical treatments at all for awhile and see how it does, or if you must use something, try just Clearasil Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream. These things helped me.

Oh yes, and also seriously consider eating ALOT more than you do. I find that if I don't eat alot of quality calories, I will break out more than usual. Being someone who works out, you will need even more than you think!

I will recommend you try Maca Root powder - 1/2 teaspoon twice daily and Optizinc 30mg twice daily. Also, do NOT use any cleansing products in the shower. Just use water on your problem areas. I would also not use any topical treatments at all for awhile and see how it does, or if you must use something, try just Clearasil Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream. These things helped me.

Oh yes, and also seriously consider eating ALOT more than you do. I find that if I don't eat alot of quality calories, I will break out more than usual. Being someone who works out, you will need even more than you think!

Thanks !

I don't know what your diet is like, but having acne on the body usually means it's something to do with liver acne.

Are you eating a lot of grains such as cereal, bread, oatmeal, etc? That can cause breakouts.

Are you supplementing your vitamins and minerals?

I made a post already, so check that out if it's any help. Good luck bro!

I don't know what your diet is like, but having acne on the body usually means it's something to do with liver acne.

Are you eating a lot of grains such as cereal, bread, oatmeal, etc? That can cause breakouts.

Are you supplementing your vitamins and minerals?

I made a postalready, so check that out if it's any help. Good luck bro!

if anything bread, but not that much! no cerals or oatmeal.

I find when I switch supplements or miss a couple days and take them again I break out, so I try and keep my supps regular now, or I could be crazy. I would definitely recommend getting some sun whenever you can.

Dude, if that's the worse you ever get, I will be jealous. I've been working out for a few years, and had little to no acne for the longest time, went off to college for a year, and bam, terrible, terrible cystic acne where I couldn't even put my backpack on. Accutane, and now I am left with absolutely terrible scars.

So my advice to you, no matter how bad it gets, don't pick them. Also, if it starts to get worse, at the first sign, I'd do Accutane. I don't get everyone's perception that it is such a dangerous and terrible drug to take. If I still had my terrible cystic acne, I probably wouldn't go back to school, and just spend a year at home. It dried the shit out of my joints while I was on it, and my lower back hurt a ton while I was on it, but honestly I just popped some Advil and went on with my day.

Anyway, so yeah, if it gets worse at all, go to your derm and ask about Accutane. It'll stop the acne dead in its tracks and hopefully prevent you from future major scarring. And if it doesn't get worse, really don't take it for granted and be real thankful, bud. Nothing like working out and getting in real good shape, and not even being able to take your shirt off.

But it looks good man. Take care and good luck.

^ Like the above poster said, go on accutane if it bothers you. I've been active lifting weigths for a year right now and I started getting

some mild, which later turned to moderate acne, on my back. Now I'm on accutane and hoping to clear up soon so I can be outside

showing my body with confidence. But yeah, you don't wanna be busting your ass at the gym if you can't show the results to anyone :).

PS, Nice upper back bro ;D