Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alliask

i keep getting acne in the same f**king area

for some reason cysts and nodules like to form in a specific area of my face... and a prominent area at that. i'm talkin gabout RIGHT BETWEEN MY EYEBROWS. UGH. WTF?! i hate that. every time i get one its like having a 3rd or 4th eye. and when it goes away it leaves a dark mark right in my frown line spot making it look like i'm always frowning!

i'm stlil trying to figure out why they must always form right there, of all places. i hate it! does anyone else have the same problem and have any tips??

i know certain parts of your face are connected to certain organs in your body, which means that whatever organ that corresponds to, then thats your prob maybe??? not sure though

for me, i break out with little annoying ass zits right below my mouth. only place really that i consistently breakout. nothing horrible but it pisses me off...

Between your eyebrows? If you're a girl: You don't wax that area do you? Cause it might be a cause...Maybe just pile on the BP, and wait until it starts taking affect. Cysts are generally caused by bacteria getting deep down into your pores,...so it must be something you're doing.

I get spots/comedones in the same area too. Its a pain I know. Just when you think its gone and the red mark/scar is healing; BAM! Another spot/comedone in the same area or very close to the spot/comedone that was there before. I thought that BP was supposed to stop that from happening though right? Guess I was wrong.