Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How am i suppossed to jack threads alone?

Hmmmm?

hahahaa jk. just havent seen you on fer a couple o' days.

ayudame por favor. rapidamente!!!

I understood that Spanish!! And yeah, where is our girl? I wanted to help her do something sad.gif

How are ya Stinko?

wub.gif

Wooo! You still up for...err...that...''plan'', *cough* *snigger* we were talking about El?

Actually, I haven't seen much of the offending one lately. I was looking forward to it all, as well. Ah, I'm sure they'll be another one soon.

OOOO ELLO THERE EVERYONE!!!

yea i was just wondering where you were at El, i was like.."wheres Elsa" in my mind and then i actually said it... so i put 2 and 2 together and decided that makin a thread about it would be the best thing ta do. and it worked. i am pleased yes i am.

anyway welcome back, from uhhh...whateva it is you were doing... biggrin.gif

Im doing pretty good lydia...and yourself???

i missed you bunches and bunches too elsa welsa wub.gif, you were mean to me even when i was in pain bb_sad.gif i see you have a new thread jacking partner sighhhhhhhhhhh

lol...yupp im not stealin her...shes still yours...i just happen to enjoy jacking threads sometimes..especially when they're aimed at her...

so carry on yous two...

well thanks for comin back Elsa...i think i speak for us all by saying were happy...

no estamos tristes porque estas aqui con nosotros. i have no clue if thats right...but i tried.

Aah, explains it.

ELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABES ..... te quero demassiado mi querado ... smile.gif

--jay

^ no! the thing is i have never had a relationship with this guy! at all! we have never even been friends. he was a senior when i was a freshman. and always like hung around my locker and stuff. i used to make my friend david pretend he was my boyfriend. and then like, i saw him on campus one day like in april. he like found my address and shit. ever since he's been hanging around. man, i don't want to end up like michael douglass having to shoot glenn close in the bathtub. damn...

ahhh yes i know what you mean lydia...i got myself a new skateboard not too long ago to help out a little bit..no bike yet though.. sad.gif

Aww. Are we talking motorbike?

Skateboards usually just cause excessive grazed hands and knees when I try them, which is worse really biggrin.gif

It always scares me when people use the undercover anonymous sign in.

I could have been saying anything about you Elsa tongue.gifwink.gif

mmmm vicadin.....percasec is pretty good too

i had a nasty accident skateboarding like a year and a half ago. broke my ankle nice and good. now i have six pins and two plates down there. freaks people out when they touch it... laugh.gif

but i did get lots of drugs....but no lydia i just meant a normal bike for riding around campus all day...i dont know if they would let us have a dirtbike..

turtle, this might sound like a bad idea. but stalkerboy, maybe you could help him find someone else to.. you know... stalk.... are there any girls around that actually like him? if so let him know. some girls like that, they think it means he cares..

gotta be careful, cause them are some crazy ones...i'd get him out of my life as fast as i could if i were you...

i'm with elsa, it'd scare the hell out of me.. ph34r.gif

it depends on if they bother me or not...but they dont, plus people think its kinda cool, lol, only thing is i can never get an MRI because of the intense magnetic force involved...

buuuuuuut its all good. i still skate. snowboard more, waaaaaaaay more actually. im not good at skating, but im good at snowboarding so i hopefully ill get hurt doing that if i ever do get hurt again....

someone has a stalker???

hahahaha elsa you crack me the hell up, love you babee. I know im just so hardcore you dont know you are going hard until you wreck hard. booooooooya, elsa came over and cooked me some lunch cuz i couldnt get out of bed, thanks.

HI wub.gif