Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm currently using Olay foaming face wash for oily/normal skin.

But I'd like an acne face wash to use once a day or every other.

I have oily skin with semi-mild acne.

& I'd like the cleanser to be accesible and with no SLS. :)

Have you seen Avene? I use the Cleanance soapless gel cleanser and love it. I've used it for years and has no SLS/SLES.

Hmm well i shower twice a day: after working out at night and then in the am b4 work. In the morning i use Dr. Bronners liquid soap (tree trea, though thinking of switching to a diff kind like eucalyptus) and in the pm use sulfur soap. Works for me.

Depends what type of acne you have, even mild cases. Inflammatory breakouts usually mean you would benefit from an antibacterial cleanser while those of us like me need cleansers with AHA's in them and then follow with BHA leave on treatments to prevent clogged pores which lead to cysts and such.

To me SLS type soaps aren't that bad unless you break out from them or have an allergy towards them, other than that they work.

Have you seen Avene? I use the Cleanance soapless gel cleanser and love it. I've used it for years and has no SLS/SLES.

THIS! I love this stuff. Also this stuff lasts so long! You only need a bit of it to wash your face.