Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We had a very short argument before he went to work.. actually, I didn't say much. I know he's trying to help because he did suffered from skin problem, but I know what I am doing.. He told me, "proactiv stopped working?" I was like, no.. I stopped using it 2 months ago. He was like, so that's why you're breaking out. I was like, I don't want chemical on my skin.. and then he said I am dumb.. lol. Maybe I will get back at it if it gets worse.. as of now, it isn't very bad.. just that i have like 2-3 big zits that got infected or something 'cause I keep breaking out on the same area ... Also, I see blackheads (very tiny spot) on my forehead.. I never seen that before. That's odd.. We'll see what happen. My father thinks that the internet ruined my life.. lol.. he was like.. you don't eat meat and now you got pimples because of the internet?! =\

I can tell if my skin will get worse.. as of now, I don't see any new break out.. maybe 1-2 small ones. It might take a little while for the current one to heal.

He's right though.. my life is ruined.. xcept for the meat part.. Being a vegan is great biggrin.png I'm a vegan raw.. and yet, I still have bad skin. I've been a vegan for 2 years

PS: My father probably noticed my bad skin 'cause of the sun.. Summer is going to suck if I keep breaking out :)

Edited by EddieE

Right now, all my pimples are dried out.. they will disappear in 2-3 days and I don't see any zits forming.. maybe 2-3 small ones. I think I broke out 'cause of stress.. I always break out before an exam.. >_< I need to try not to stress. My skin is very smooth. I want to show my father that I don't need BP on my skin! Screw BP! That you can have glow skin on a good diet. I am a vegan raw who eats a lot of greens and fruits. Today I had melons, bananas, green smoothie.. I didn't eat fats at all today..

I do try to get at least 100g of protein. :) I'm actually doing some research on how vegan raw can get enough protein. :D

Wow man, sorry your pops is so misunderstanding about the acne issue. And as for summer, it'll suck if you let it. :)

i hate when my dad (or anyone really) comments on my skin, but especially my dad cuz he used to have bad acne and thinks he knows everything about it when he soo doesnt.... he talks about it casually like its no big deal and it'll work itself out when im sure he knows that it wont....

Yeah, I don't get comments about my skin at all.. only when it is bad. I always get a comment when I break out bad. oompf.gif;;

I am still a happy person. I eat very healthy, so I always feel good and always in a good mood. As of now, my forehead looks bad and might get more zits. I have deep blackheads that won't go away. I am doing research on how to remove them naturally. My cheeks, etc.. are almost clear and I am not expecting breakouts at all.. maybe 2-3 small zits. My skin feels so smooth. It isn't oily nor dry, just healthy, but I still get zits sometimes.

Edited by EddieE

Why don't you want a chemical on your face?

I learned about it. It makes you age your skin faster and it either dry your skin or becomes oily. Proactiv usually dried my skin, but green tea moisturizer helped a lot, but my skin didn't look good. I am a vegan raw (100% raw) Very healthy inside, so I figure I should also be healthy outside. :) I am going all natural.