Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shortyrock

quick qustion some advice?

hey if anyone could help me here i am almost 13 and a guy and with puberty and a oily face i am starting to breakout alot and blackheads all over my nose i tried clean and clear blackheads but i have more pimples then blackhards and it didnt work my brother has pure zone by loreal step one its blue but hes like 21 and isnt going though puberty could ya guys give me some advice on what to do or what is good for someone my age with blackheads and pimples thats a face wash i can use every morning and night thats over the counter. im desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol thanks alot

---Vito smile.gif

u can try dans or botchlas. Id try botchlas considering ur age as Dan's requires too much commitement and time. Something that someone ur age doesnt have.

Botchlas is basically clean andc clear blackhead scrub + they CC BP wash. U can read more in the OTC forum.

If u want, Dans regimen is right smack on the front page. Cant miss it.

I wont expect use of either egiemns will make ur face much better fast. It wont toallt get rid of them either. Someone going thru puberty will at least have 2-3 pimples at a time on their face.