Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
drummerman

how can i prevent scarring

I am soooooo fucking scared right now. I DONT WANT ANY SCARS. I dont have any right now but some cystic acne has been popping up now on my face sad.gif

I will do ANYTHING to not get scars, what do you guys recommend me to do. I'm doin smoothbeam and i have my 3rd appointment of 3 on the 24 of sept.

HELP MEE!

Relax. A lot of scarring from acne is genetic, and worrying won't help. Smoothbeam should help. If not, ask your doctor about Acutane. Although, I don't know why drug ads always say that - shouldn't your doctor know what drugs you need?

like my face looks clear now, but i can feel little bumps under the skin coming in. Also, nobody in my fam has scarring at all. no uncles aunts grandparents or parents or anything

so i shouldnt worry too much right?

comfort me!

like my face looks clear now, but i can feel little bumps under the skin coming in. Also, nobody in my fam has scarring at all. no uncles aunts grandparents or parents or anything

comfort me!

Yea i use this Neutragena Pore Refining Cleanser that has SA and GA in it along with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formula to reduce pores. This would work right?>

comfort me!

The most effective way to prevent facial acne scarring is to cut off your head. You can do this with eithier a gullitione or have a loved one yield a really big sword.

Good luck and keep us posted,

James

Posted by Oldguy:

"You shouldnt worry at ALL. Unless you live in one of the red states. (I don't mean the places where they hunt deer with assault rifles and protest abortions cuz they iz evil)"

Yeah, right.

The only thing that helped my severe cystic acne was 4 months on Accutane. This is not a decision to make lightly because of the numerous side effects that can develop. Please see a Dermatologist and research the medication on your own.