Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rpg90

I Feel So Ugly I Don't Wanna Go Out! (Pictures)

had this acne for about 4-5 months now and I'm on epiduo and oral antibiotic, and i know it takes time to get better but i feel so ugly i don't want to go out i fell so depressed and down in the dumps. I don't know what to do! I feel as if its severe acne! is it?post-165070-0-53291600-1326769345_thumb.

post-165070-0-53291600-1326769345_thumb.

thanks, AM> i wash with cetaphil in the a then mosturize

PM>Wash with cetaphil than tactuo(canadian version of epiduo)

thats what i was told to do by my derm. i am also on an oral anti-bioctic erythromycin

can u reccomend anything eles?

Hi there,

You're skin doesn't look that bad to me, in fact it is WAY better than mine :) I am currently washing my face with CeraVe foaming face wash for normal to oily skin. It is super gentle and it really helping my skin heal after a horrible cystic acne break out. As for medication, I just use Paula's choice 2.5 benzoyl peroxide and occasionally her 2% BHA liquid exfoliant. I've also been drinking tons of green tea, which seems to be helping.

Yes, I would call it moderate as well. You must feel bad and trust me, I know how it feels. Although I don't think that it's as bad as you say it is. I've seen so much worse!

hey thanks that makes me feel a tiny bit better! just recently having a breakout with whiteheads after i shaved:s might be from the disposable razor I've used:S cause its all in my facial hair area:S

I have epiduo which is 2.5%bp and .1% apaldeane or something but idunno if its working or if it is its taking a very long time to show:(

Try cutting out dairy, sugar, and increasing ur water consumption....also try making fresh juices daily....give it some time and it should help alittle.

thanks man I'm going to try that I've been drink in ALOT of water the last week or so and imaging to try to cut that out its a bit hard dairy seems like its in everything haha