Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So after years with mild acne my face is starting to feel as smooth as a babies butt. Life has never been better tbh and I've won the battle against my acne. I'm feeling as strong as hercules lolol im so excited :D

Anyone want to know my cure against acne?!

Sorry for late reply but this is how I done it:

1-2 Gallons of water a day. Idk if this relates to acne as I've been always been drinking that much due to bodybuilding, but i think it helps.

No chocolate, chips, sodas, etc..Only thing I drink is water

Don't put any creams on your face. I noticed everytime I put clearasil, clean & clear, etc..My pimples grew in other areas. Maybe because they contain SLS. http://www.healthy-communications.com/slsmostdangerousirritant.html

Wash your face 3 times a day with cold water.

Days after and Im still fresh ;)

Guest Timehealsall

1-2 Gallons of water a day. Idk if this relates to acne as I've been always been drinking that much due to bodybuilding, but i think it helps.

Don't put any creams on your face. I noticed everytime I put clearasil, clean & clear, etc..My pimples grew in other areas. Maybe because they contain SLS. http://www.healthy-c...usirritant.html

Days after and Im still fresh wink.png

do you apply anything to active acne? Or just let it heal naturally?

Don't put any creams on your face. I noticed everytime I put clearasil, clean & clear, etc..My pimples grew in other areas. Maybe because they contain SLS. http://www.healthy-c...usirritant.html

Days after and Im still fresh wink.png

do you apply anything to active acne? Or just let it heal naturally?

Nothing but cold water. Because I finished school and had 2 months off, It was the perfect time to let everything heal naturally. I went 7-10 days without putting foundation (yes, im a guy but I had to) or any 'anti acne' creams. Everything healed and nothing is coming back. Don't put chemicals on your face. They are the biggest scam on the market. They don't heal anything, they just want your money.

So it was bad food that was causing acne?

Could be. At school I always ate junk food but now that I've got holidays i've resisted junk food and so far so good.

Nothing but cold water. Because I finished school and had 2 months off, It was the perfect time to let everything heal naturally. I went 7-10 days without putting foundation (yes, im a guy but I had to) or any 'anti acne' creams. Everything healed and nothing is coming back. Don't put chemicals on your face. They are the biggest scam on the market. They don't heal anything, they just want your money.

I can attest to that. Even 'bad' breakouts i have without any products are very mild in comparison to breakouts I had when putting 10% benzoyl peroxide creams on my face.

You can clear acne without using any products. There are natural acne remedies that can help you clear skin acne. Anti acne products are optional, some skin really do well with chemicals and some don’t.

Clearing acne naturally can take some time though but it is the safest way of clearing acne

Edited by jefrey

I can attest to that. Even 'bad' breakouts i have without any products are very mild in comparison to breakouts I had when putting 10% benzoyl peroxide creams on my face.

Yes, I noticed the same. This is very strange. My acne heals better and gaster without benzoyl peroxide