Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catman

Please help, info needed.

Hi, I am new to the boards and just wanted to say I think it's great that we have a acne message board like this on the internet.

Anyways, I am 20 years old and have had fairly bad acne since I was young. About a year ago my Doctor put me on Acutane which completely cleared my face up within 4 months. Unfortunately now that the acne is all gone I am left with some scars on my face that are very bothersome.

I have considered getting Glycolic acid peels done by my Dermatologist but am uncertain about the results I'll find. From any of your experiences, do these peels take away mild scaring?

Any other comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Yours Truly,

Ryan.

Yes Ryan, peels would work for mild scarring. But check out Dan's link http://www.acne.org/scars/index.html which has basically all the scar methods to use. Obviously some are very costly and it's up to you if they are worth it. Here on the boards, some people have used the peels and they have had pretty good results.

-Shawn-

Yes Ryan, peels would work for mild scarring. But check out Dan's link http://www.acne.org/scars/index.html which has basically all the scar methods to use. Obviously some are very costly and it's up to you if they are worth it. Here on the boards, some people have used the peels and they have had pretty good results.

-Shawn-

Yeah you should try lactid acid it works good for me