Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So heres a little background information for you folks: currently I'm about 2 days away from finishing my first months course of 80mg daily accutane. Although, during this course I attempted to switch insurances but I guess some of my paper work went missing (US healthcare for you) and I was not informed of this before I cancelled my current insurance. So right now I have no healthcare (please don't hurt me).

I'm not goign to pay the outrageous price for the check-up and medicine so I'm thinking of just quitting right now.

-As of right meow, my face is completely clear.

-Never had any sort of IB (so I'm assuming, there is no more gunk in my face, and probably should have never been on accutane in the first place)

-I haven't had a new pimple in over two weeks.

-I never got any back pain, joint pain, depression, none of that stuff (so I'm not quitting because the side effects were too severe)

Was anyone had any experience with a one month course and having a relapse? Has anyone remained clear after such a short treatment?

Thanks

Edited by blooper111