Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newbly

anyone have reommendations on toners?

Im using differin mino and benzamycin and its working for the most part. I still have progess to make to be "clear". After ,cross my fingers, this routine works I have now and will have more red marks and uneven skin tone. Anyone have suggestions to a good product that evens skin tone but doesnt make you break out? Not breaking out is more important. Any suggestions?

I’m using a Dove essential nutrients Toner which has lots of vitamins in it. Its a non alcohol toner.

If you want a good toner that has alcohol in it.

Get the Loreal Vitamin C toner.

For the red marks, be very careful with the sun. Wear a 30+ block if you are outdoors for any length of time.SkinCeuticals and Nucelle make good ones. For daily wear under your makeup try Proactiv's Oilfree Moisture SPF 15. Beacuse for you, all the stuff your doc has you on can make you more sun sensitive. Sun has my red marks lasting brown spots.Avoid touching the spots as they heal.A good concealer will help in resisting the temptation to touch. I recently discovered ExactMatchStick from Prescrpitives is natural looking but full coverage.On to toners, depends on what you like and need in a toner. Proactiv's Revitalizing toner is pretty good, and has no alcohol. I use Nucelle's Mandelic toner, and I use it on my face, chest and back.You can order it from Skincarerx.com. Mary Kay and Beauti Control make some good toners too.Do you want something more gentle or a bit more astringent? Bath and Body Works are starting to carry Murad, DDF, Peter Thomas Roth ,and they let you try before you buy.I live in the upper Midwest, so I go with a less astringent toner in the winter and a more alcohol based toner in the summer.