Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shenmue0124

Some accutane questions

I am going to be starting accutane on thur. and was wondering what do you guys do regimen wise on and after tane? I am also, confused on what shampoo to use? thanks for the help guys.

I have been on Accutane for two weeks today. I am washing my face with Cetaphil twice a day (at most) and not wearing any foundation. To mosturize my face, I am using Cleocin T lotion and I am using Sleek Looks Shampoo and Conditioner. My scalp is somewhat dry so I might switch to my fiance's Head N' Shoulders. I hope that this helps. Good luck.

Well what I do is I use Neutrogena Acne-Wash at night and in the morning for my face (nose especially) and use Naftin and Dermatop for my lips. And occasionally I use moisturizer when my face is especially dry.

Hey I was on Accutane from Dec. 2003 to May 2004 and I didn't use anything on my face, and I used Vaseline Intensive Care on my body after showers. I still kept up with my normal shampoo because it didn't really effect me in those areas. For the past couple of months I have been using Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub on my face twice a day and it has been working great. I am still clear to this day with only mini-pimples that appear and go away real quick.