Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello All,

Hoping to get some feedback.

I am in the 6th month of Accutane on a 2nd course of 40mg. I have never got a single pimple since after the initial breakout. Now I am nearly finished but scared that it will come back :( my skin is all clear and not oily at all. When I wake up in the morning I have a little oil on my nose and chin which is strange because I am still on accutane , how come I have oil ? But I am scared of the access oil after the treatment which is hyper active glands ofcourse and that causes the acne which is crazy I know. if that oil will vanish forever then I know there will be no acne. I never had acne in my life. Past 3 yrs its horrible and my whole face is bad and red.

The first time I was on it for 3 months and after 2 months post tane i broke out horribly hence I am really really scared.

Has anyone of you got the best of the post accutane tips to stay clear?

The second concern is those red marks that are there for some 2 odd years now and sometimes they look horrible red and sometimes light red. I don't use make-up alot however the foundation covers it well and I don't need a blush on my cheeks but I still would like to hear for anything which could atleast lighten these red marks. I know that peels are a no no for an year ofcourse.

The third concern is hair removal instrument from the body. Am I ok to wax my arms and leg and underarms ? I burned badly even when i thread on my upper lips so waxing is no option at all .

I found this on amazon : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Clean-Easy-Electrolysis-Permanent-Removal/dp/B00011JN5G/ref=sr_1_2?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1324394456&sr=1-2

Can I use this while on tane on my arm pits and other smaller area apart from face?

Please advice or share your experience that would be really helpful.